Quotes from the Silent Hill games just taken from the IMBD pages. I'm doing two separate lists due to length and mixing them up so they're more meme like, rather than separating them by game. Names and particular things have been omitted for the meme.
- "They look like monsters to you?"
- "What the hell?"
- "Don’t worry, I’m not crazy… at least, I don’t think so."
- “That’s fine. No one’s going to cry over my grave anyway.”
- "I don’t look like a ghost, do I?"
- “I’ll do a “special favor” for you later…”
- " I thought you said the cops were after you."
- “You think you’re superman or something?”
- “But if you did something bad, why don’t you just say you’re sorry?”
- “Hey! Watch out for that kid.”
- “It’s too soon to give up. This Craziness can’t go on forever.”
- “It’s not good. They won’t listen. Nobody will ever forgive me.”
- “Is it really over?”
- “What are you doing here?”
- “What do you think you’re doing? You want to get yourself killed, get out of here!”
- “You make me sick!”
- “Not yet… you’re still alive.”
- “I don’t… I don’t know where to start.”
- "She needs my help.”
- “It doesn’t matter if you’re smart, dumb, ugly, pretty… it’s all the same once yer dead… and a corpse can’t laugh.”
- “Is every person here a mental case?”
- “I saw people getting killed…”
- “I knew this day would come…”
- “From now on, if anyone makes fun of me… I’ll kill ‘em. Just like that!”
- “Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday dear- Oh, I forgot your name.”
- “What are you talking about?”
- “When it’s completed, all is lost. “
- “Have You gone nuts?”
- “Who are you?”
- “I’m supposed to believe that?”
- “Everyone will die!”
- “I knew it. You, too! You’re just like ‘em…”
- “Oh ok, thanks. Happy Birthday dear “who are you” Happy Birthday to you!”
- “But it’s true!”
- “Stop the demon! “
- “Hey, I didn’t mean anything.”
- “That’s the murderer’s name.”
- “Oh… I remember now.”
- “You’ve been a ghastly little pest, haven’t you?”
- “You’ve been laughing at me all along, haven’t you?”
- “But don’t worry about that now. It’s time to celebrate your birthday!”
- “You’ve got me mistaken for someone else.”
- "I’m sorry I didn’t believe you."
- "I guess there’s something wrong with me."
- "I just feel so scared!"
- "This place… what is it anyway?"
- “I was careless thinking you couldn’t escape.”
- "I’ll kill you!"
- “Do you know what it does to you? When you’re hated, picked on, spit on, just cause of the way you look?”
- “Which do you prefer; to give pain, or to receive it?”
- “You can have the one you HATE the most!”
- “But you’re wrong… it’s not my birthday…”
- "Are you still following me?"
- "Do I have to scream?"
- "I don’t know either."
//I’m really bored… So… Someone send me things, maybe?
Muse A is part of a race that humans own as pets or slaves.(Can be anything from being a cat person to an angel, whatever you want) Muse A was previously owned by an abusive human who not only physically Muse A but occasionally drugged Muse A and let other people have their way with the pet.
Muse A’s owner eventually gets arrested and Muse A is put in a shelter. It is only a few days before Muse B shows up and takes Muse A home with them. Muse A is extremely skittish and shaky, Even fighting when Muse B tries to put their new collar on them. After a few weeks Muse A is still showing clear signs of the abuse they suffered at the hands of their last master. Muse B realizes this isn’t just nervousness over having a new master and is extremely gentle with the pet, taking care of all of Muse A’s needs. Eventually Muse A realizes they won’t be hurt anymore and happily follows any orders given.
1. Muse A ends up going into heat and Muse B helps them through it.
2. Muse A ends up pregnant after one of Muse B’s friends bring their pet over.
3. Muse B falls in love with Muse A, they enter a relationship despite being master and pet.
Meaning that if my character angers your muse, it’s okay that yours reacts violently, especially if that is the nature of your character.
But you do not get to kill them without my permission.
Lan Fan remained silent for a long while, simply staring straight ahead as she listened to the other speak. She was honestly surprised that the homunculus had chosen to listen to her alternate… It was a rare occasion when something like that happened…
After a few moments, she turned to face the other, seeming almost puzzled by his questions. She hadn’t expected him to actually take any interest in her home, or anything like that.
"Well…" She mused, before huffing quietly and shaking her head. "Where do I begin…? I mean… Xing is my homeland, so it’s only fair that I say that I like living there. Granted, I’m one of those who are more fortunate, as my clan is fairly well off… So I’ve had no reason not to like it… I’m certain that those who are less fortunate would say otherwise…" She commented, before crossing her arms.
"As for the country itself… I find that the temperature there is quite bearable. It’s a little bit humid, but it’s never really all that cold, which is nice…" She added, before glancing at him again. "Why do you want to know?"
He listened to her, head tilted to the side ever so slightly; he took a long puff from the cigarette and watched her, actually curious. After he dealt with his sister he wanted to travel a bit. Avara’s earlier words echoed in the back of his head, nearly getting him to flinch; 'you should know this was a one-way trip.'
He was stuck here. The idea both made him want to scream and also made him wonder if he was good enough for his Father. Probably not. He was just scattered fragments of what had been left behind from his siblings, after all. He wasn’t even complete. He was slowly becoming aware that there were things humans seemed to feel and do every day that he didn’t comprehend at all.
The idea of friendship, for instance.
Even after sitting down and having a polite chat with her he’d still be fully capable of murdering the teen sitting in front of him. He would enjoy it, too. And he wouldn’t hesitate to right now if the mood struck him, but it hadn’t yet, so here he was listening.
"Xing sounds nice." he said absently, finishing off his donut and going for another, then offering her one as well. "What they’re like. My siblings. I’ve met a few and talked to them but I want to know about the others. And their other selves, too."
Lan Fan sighed quietly and shook her head, looking up at the sky for a few moments. She didn’t even know what to say to him about his siblings… She didn’t really know them all that well, after all. Not did she have any desire to get to know them.
"I can’t say that I’ve had the… pleasure of meeting your siblings.” She answered, a tone similar to faint sarcasm in her voice. It wouldn’t have been a pleasure at all… Not to mention that, if she had met them before, there was a very strong chance that she would have been dead by this point.
"All I can really say about them is what any sane human would say: They’re each frightening in their own right. And I have no desire to ever find out any more than I already know." She admitted, before frowning slightly.
She had basically just admitted that she was scared of them, and that was something she never would have done before. But it was nothing but the truth. She had no desire to meet any of the other homunculi… Mainly because she was a little bit scared of what they could do.