…Man, I really suck at actually being active here.
Quotes from the Silent Hill games just taken from the IMBD pages. I'm doing two separate lists due to length and mixing them up so they're more meme like, rather than separating them by game. Names and particular things have been omitted for the meme.
- "They look like monsters to you?"
- "What the hell?"
- "Don’t worry, I’m not crazy… at least, I don’t think so."
- “That’s fine. No one’s going to cry over my grave anyway.”
- "I don’t look like a ghost, do I?"
- “I’ll do a “special favor” for you later…”
- " I thought you said the cops were after you."
- “You think you’re superman or something?”
- “But if you did something bad, why don’t you just say you’re sorry?”
- “Hey! Watch out for that kid.”
- “It’s too soon to give up. This Craziness can’t go on forever.”
- “It’s not good. They won’t listen. Nobody will ever forgive me.”
- “Is it really over?”
- “What are you doing here?”
- “What do you think you’re doing? You want to get yourself killed, get out of here!”
- “You make me sick!”
- “Not yet… you’re still alive.”
- “I don’t… I don’t know where to start.”
- "She needs my help.”
- “It doesn’t matter if you’re smart, dumb, ugly, pretty… it’s all the same once yer dead… and a corpse can’t laugh.”
- “Is every person here a mental case?”
- “I saw people getting killed…”
- “I knew this day would come…”
- “From now on, if anyone makes fun of me… I’ll kill ‘em. Just like that!”
- “Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday dear- Oh, I forgot your name.”
- “What are you talking about?”
- “When it’s completed, all is lost. “
- “Have You gone nuts?”
- “Who are you?”
- “I’m supposed to believe that?”
- “Everyone will die!”
- “I knew it. You, too! You’re just like ‘em…”
- “Oh ok, thanks. Happy Birthday dear “who are you” Happy Birthday to you!”
- “But it’s true!”
- “Stop the demon! “
- “Hey, I didn’t mean anything.”
- “That’s the murderer’s name.”
- “Oh… I remember now.”
- “You’ve been a ghastly little pest, haven’t you?”
- “You’ve been laughing at me all along, haven’t you?”
- “But don’t worry about that now. It’s time to celebrate your birthday!”
- “You’ve got me mistaken for someone else.”
- "I’m sorry I didn’t believe you."
- "I guess there’s something wrong with me."
- "I just feel so scared!"
- "This place… what is it anyway?"
- “I was careless thinking you couldn’t escape.”
- "I’ll kill you!"
- “Do you know what it does to you? When you’re hated, picked on, spit on, just cause of the way you look?”
- “Which do you prefer; to give pain, or to receive it?”
- “You can have the one you HATE the most!”
- “But you’re wrong… it’s not my birthday…”
- "Are you still following me?"
- "Do I have to scream?"
- "I don’t know either."
//I’m really bored… So… Someone send me things, maybe?
Muse A is part of a race that humans own as pets or slaves.(Can be anything from being a cat person to an angel, whatever you want) Muse A was previously owned by an abusive human who not only physically Muse A but occasionally drugged Muse A and let other people have their way with the pet.
Muse A’s owner eventually gets arrested and Muse A is put in a shelter. It is only a few days before Muse B shows up and takes Muse A home with them. Muse A is extremely skittish and shaky, Even fighting when Muse B tries to put their new collar on them. After a few weeks Muse A is still showing clear signs of the abuse they suffered at the hands of their last master. Muse B realizes this isn’t just nervousness over having a new master and is extremely gentle with the pet, taking care of all of Muse A’s needs. Eventually Muse A realizes they won’t be hurt anymore and happily follows any orders given.
1. Muse A ends up going into heat and Muse B helps them through it.
2. Muse A ends up pregnant after one of Muse B’s friends bring their pet over.
3. Muse B falls in love with Muse A, they enter a relationship despite being master and pet.